Temp - Inventory Attendant - Bay St. Louis, MS
Go back to the job list
- Order pulling
- Performing cycle counts
- Cleaning and stocking
- Stock purchasing
- Frequent walking and standing (over 50%).
- Frequently carrying 25 pounds and under (50%) and occasional lifting of 25-40 pounds or less (10-25%).
- Frequent use of keyboard and mouse and repetitive or fine hand movements (over 50%).
- Occasional climbing stairs (25-50%), may be more at certain sites.
- Often sitting in front of a computer screen and using keyboard and mouse or fine hand movements (25-50%).
- Often required to communicate via phone (25-50%).
- Often reaching, bending, stooping, and twisting to handle inventory (25-50%).
- Occasionally working with arms above shoulder level and reaching as well as rising above floor level (10-25%).
- Shift work as required by position; ability to work overtime as needed.
- Often required to work in excess of 40 hours per week, including evenings and/or weekends.
We transitioned from six temporary employment agencies to one professional employment group, that being CMG. Due to circumstances beyond our control, we had to expedite the transition quite rapidly,...
read more ...and CMG rose the occasion by moving our turnover date ahead by 2 weeks. They were true heroes in our eyes.
Through today, I can say that we haven’t had any negative issues with CMG. We have saved a substantial amount of money by converting to them.
I highly recommend CMG for an employment solution to any company looking to outsource their employment needs. read less
View All Testimonials