Warehouse (Furniture Prep) - Wyoming, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups is
currently hiring for Warehouse Associates
(Furniture Prep) at Premier Pontoon our Wyoming location.
Monday-Friday 6:00am-4:30pm $14.00 per hour
Summary: We are seeking a candidate with at least 1 years
of warehouse experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble boats according to engineering drawings and
- Willingness to learn varied skills
- build boat frame and decks
- run mechanical equipment to bend aluminum tubes and
- assemble boat consoles and rails
- follow drawings to wire boat lights and stereos
- clean and test various elements of the boat
- maintain a clean organized work area
- ability to self-inspect and adapt in a made to order
- Generate consistent high-quality workmanship in a low
run high mix, variety of work.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency with hand tools and power tools used during
the assembly process
- High level of attention to detail
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen.
- Steel toe shoes are required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to read a tape measure.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings
- Willingness to work in team environment a must
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55017