Inventory Attendant [Archived] - Savannah, GA
Go back to the job list
- Perform a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive in an inventory/warehouse environment.
- Sorting parts from each other (plumbling from electric etc)
- Move parts from boxes to cabinets to help with reorganization of area.
- Often lifting up to 10 lbs.
- Work in standing position most of day.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Other assigned duties as identified by Supervisor.
Hours 7 to 3:30, with half hour lunch.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted.
• Good communications skills.
• Must be reliable, team oriented, and have strong work ethic.