Maintenance Technician [Archived] - Wyoming, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups is
currently hiring for a Maintenance Technician at our Wyoming Minnesota location.
Monday-Friday 6:00 am-4:30pm $14.00-$15.00 per hour
Job Summary: Essential Functions (include but are not limited to) * Inspecting
and repairing materials, products and components for conformance
Essential Duties and
- Daily repair and upkeep of the
property including work orders
- Learn and complete minor work
orders such as snake toilets, snake drains, clear slow draining tubs,
adjust/replace door closure, remove/replace caulking and replace locks,
deadbolts and passage locks.
- Learn and complete basic
plumbing work orders such as repair leaking faucets, replace faucets, and
replace different components of toilets such as flapper, toilet handle and
- Learn and complete basic
electrical work orders such as replacing electrical outlet plates and
electrical wall switches.
- Minor appliance repair
- Troubleshoot maintenance
issues, diagnose problems, replace and/or repair parts, test and make
necessary adjustments to ensure issues are resolved.
- Some carpentry
- Timely preparation of vacant
units for occupancy which may include cleaning responsibilities (if needed
- Consults with the Site Manager
on at least a daily basis the status of work orders, projects,
apartment/townhomes turn, and other maintenance items on the property.
- Responsible for the care,
maintenance and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the
property and/or the management company.
- Responsible for the supply,
upkeep and insurance of all personal tools as required.
- High school diploma or general education
degree (GED); Prior assembly or machine operator Set Up experience required
- Set Up all applicable machines
and/or processes to company specifications
- Understand the assembly and
machine operations process and the movement of completed components.
- Produce a high-quality product
according to required specifications on a consistent basis.
- Produce the required quantity
of product according to required output specifications.
- Use computers as required.
- Use measuring tools as
- Read and understand Blueprints.
- Complete necessary paperwork
accurately and timely.
- Operate all hand tools,
machines and equipment successfully as required and with minimal
- Work as a productive team
member who contributes to the organizations’ success.
- Handle fast-paced work.
- Demonstrate the ability to take
initiative to see tasks that are needed and complete them without being
instructed to do so by supervisors or lead personnel.
- Demonstrate dependability with
- Bilingual - English/Spanish is