Chain Welder - 2nd Shift [Archived] - Plymouth, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a TIG Welder (Chain Welder) at our Plymouth, Minnesota location.
Shift: 2nd Shift / 2:30pm – 10:30pm / Monday - Friday
Pay: $17.00 perhour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads, understands and works from blueprints and bills of materials
- Welds with MIG welding processes in all positions
- Loads welding fixtures, performs welding, remove finished weldment, inspects
- Works with cutoff saws, nibblers, and other fabrication equipment to perform weld preparation
- Uses portable hand cutting torch
- Welds a variety of metal thicknesses
- Fabricates weldments to welding tolerances per blueprints.
- Holds given tolerances consistently
- Maintains a high degree of quality.
- Requires direct supervision
- Minimum of one year of vocational training or equivalent, or two years’ work experience
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· 1 year or equivalent ofmanufacturing and/or food production experience
Abilityto read and write in English in order to follow formulas
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $150 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouragedto call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071