Assemblers-1st Shift [Archived] - Bloomington, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a Assembler at our Bloomington, MN location.
Shift: 6:30am-3:30pm Mon-Thurs, 6:30am-1:00pm Fri
Pay: $16 per hour
Job Summary: Set up and operate a variety of equipment including hardware press, tapping machine, rivet guns and other support equipment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Set up jobs for assembly on auto-sert, quick-lock, etc.
- Follow instructions noted on the job routing or print. Document as required.
- Assemble, maintain and document any jigs, fixtures, or special tooling used in the assembly process
- Perform inspection using precision measuring and gauging equipment. Document as directed by the job inspection level.
- Properly complete Quality Inspection documents
- Run jobs and document per routing instructions
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Prior manufacturing experience desired
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071