Small Parts - Wyoming, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for small parts assembler at our Wyoming location.
Monday-Friday 6:00am-4:30pm $14.00 per hour
Job Summary: We are seeking a
candidate with at least 1 years of assembly experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble boats according to
engineering drawings and other documentation
- Willingness to learn varied
- build boat frame and decks
- run mechanical equipment to
bend aluminum tubes and panels
- assemble boat consoles and
- follow drawings to wire boat
lights and stereos
- clean and test various elements
of the boat
- maintain a clean organized work
- ability to self-inspect and
adapt in a made to order work environment
- Generate consistent
high-quality workmanship in a low run high mix, variety of work.
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficiency with hand tools and
power tools used during the assembly process
- High level of attention to
- Must be able to pass a background
- Must be able to pass a drug
- Steel toe shoes are required.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to read a tape
- Must be able to read
- Willingness to work in team
environment a must
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 550