|Fort Collins, CO|
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for PM, overhaul, and repair of production machinery and mechanical equipment.
· Observes machinery or mechanical equipment in operation and locates causes of trouble.
· Dismantles equipment to gain access to and remove defective parts.
· Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
· Repairs or replaces defective parts.
· Installs special functional and structural parts on machinery and mechanical equipment.
· Operates equipment and machinery to test their performance.
· Completes daily maintenance report and maintains accurate maintenance records.
· Maintains cleanliness of work area and equipment.
· Light grounds upkeep (air conditioners, sprinkler system, lights, shoveling snow etc)
· Ability to work in a small team and independently to complete tasks
· Eager to learn and take on additional responsibilities as position progresses
· Previous PM experience is preferred
· Mechanical attitude is required
Hours will be determined with the manager to ensure the facility is always covered . 40 hours a week between Monday-Friday on Days.