|Fort Collins, CO|
Responsible for assisting in each press change-over as well as supporting operators during production runs. Mixes flock colors for each job in queue according to established company procedures and quality specifications.
Ensures that work areas are clean and stocked, empties trash cans and dumps bins when needed. Helps inspector’s vacuum sheets when available.
· Receives production order from planning queue. Calculates the needed amounts of flock for job.
· Mixes custom colors using provided formula.
· Removes and inserts screens for press change over.
· Empties, blows out and fills hoppers as needed.
· Returns screens to be reclaimed.
· Keep floors in the color room, press room, and area between the ovens swept and as clean as possible throughout the day.
· Returns or disposes of unused flock as needed.