Packaging - 1st Shift - Saint Paul Park, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Packaging position at our Saint Paul Park, MN location.
Shift:1st shift / Monday – Friday / 6:00am until production is complete(usually 8 hours.)
Pay: $11.50 perhour
Job Summary: Food production associates will assist with the baking and assembly of freshbaked goods in a fast-paced, team-based environment. Previous experience in food production is a plus, but not required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Feed finished product on to the line to be packaged, inspect for quality, and discard any unusable product in the appropriate location.
- Catch product and place it in the respective container according to weight or serving size.
- Run product through metal detector if needed and document metal detection accurately.
- Seal and label products as required.
- Place finished and packaged product in boxes or on pallets for distribution.
- Maintain freezer inventory.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Ability to read, write and speak in English.
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouragedto call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071