Sanitation (Comm.) - 3rd Shift - Saint Paul Park, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Sanitation position at our Saint Paul Park, MN location.
Shift: 3rd Shift / 8PM – 4:30AM / Fri & Sat's Off
Pay: $12.50 perhour
Job Summary:In the Sanitation position, you will be responsible for keeping each area ofyour department clean and sanitized. Including but not limited to; picking uptrash, cleaning machines, working on the pan washing machine, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspect area for cleanliness, damage, and compliance with Quality Assurance standards.
- Properly remove excess waste from production area.
- Remove trash as needed.
- Wear the proper PPE at all times.
- Utilize proper chemicals for cleaning different areas/items
- Clean and sanitize pans, utensils, scoops, drains, and floors as needed
- Clean and sanitize conveyor belts and machines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 6 months experience in assigned department or prior equivalent experience.
- Ability to lead a group of people
- Effective communicator
- Basic math skills
- Able to adapt readily to change
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouragedto call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071