Commissary - 2nd Shift - Saint Paul Park, MN
Go back to the job list
Schedule: Monday hrough Friday from 3PM-11:30 ( or work is done)
Highlighteddays = Days off
- Two 15 minute breaks, onebefore lunch and one after lunch.
- One 30 minute lunch break.
- Can be taken anywhere butonly for the allotted amount of time. (15 or 30 minutes)
- No jewelry(nose/ears/tongue/eyebrow/etc.)
- No perfume
- No headphones
- No fake nails
- No nail polish
- No tobacco (Outside smokingarea provided)
- Basic Math skills
- Reading comprehension (Shippers must be able to read English)
- Multi-task oriented
- Ability to lift 35 lbs. (except line assembly)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. in specified areas (warehouse).
- Ability to bend, twist, and grasp.
- Repetitive motion at a fast rate.
- Must be able to work in a controlled temperature environment (50 degrees or below)
- Feed product onto conveyor belt and assemble products as required.
- Must be able to keep a consistent pace withthe line
- Must be able to rotate positions throughoutthe line
- Record production numbers and usage on batchsheets
- Ensure labels and dates are correct perspecifications
- Ensure product is labeled with correct name,date, and quantity
- Inspect wrapped product to ensure qualitystandards are met
- Count and box product as specified.
- Follow all USDA, FDA and Quality Assurance guidelines, including allGMPs and SOPs.
- Inspect all products for a final quality review prior to shipping
- Follow all allergen specifications, including cleaning between allergens
- Responsible for keeping area clean and putting unused items back inplace
- Follow all safety procedures/policies