|Saint Paul Park, MN|
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Commissary Line Worker at our Saint Paul Park, Minnesotalocation.
Shift:1st Shift / 6AM – 2:30PM / 1 weekend and 1 weekday off per week(days rotate week to week depending on production needs.)
Pay: $10.50 perhour
Job Summary:Ensure the highest quality and correct assembly ofsandwiches, salads, and wraps are completed and shipped within FDA/USDAguidelines. Assemble products accordingto specifications, prepare for shipping by selecting product in accordance withthe PIC sheets and place product in the proper tray.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Feed product onto conveyorbelt and assemble products as required.
· Must be able to keep aconsistent pace with the line.
· Must be able to rotatepositions throughout the line.
· Record productionnumbers and usage on batch sheets.
· Ensure labels and datesare correct per specifications.
· Ensure product islabeled with correct name, date, and quantity.
· Inspect wrapped productto ensure quality standards are met.
· Count and box product asspecified.
· Follow all USDA, FDA andQuality Assurance guidelines, including all GMPs and SOPs.
· Inspect all products fora final quality review prior to shipping.
· Follow all allergenspecifications, including cleaning between allergens.
· Responsible for keepingarea clean and putting unused items back in place.
· Follow all safetyprocedures/policies.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be able to speak in English,Hmong, or Lao.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: email@example.com
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint PaulPark MN 55071