A Boulder recycling organization, seeks a Day Shift Production Coordinator at the Boulder County Recycling Center in Boulder, CO. The position is full-time from 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday thru Friday, with competitive benefits.
· Employment package: Salary in $50,000-plus/year range, depending on experience. Excellent benefits package (healthcare, 401k match, vacation time, sick time, Eco-pass)
· Reports To: Production Foreman and Maintenance Manager
· Supervises: N/A, but good growth opportunity and ability to move into management role
The Production Coordinator is an up-and-coming operations and administrative staffer who works with the Boulder County Recycling Center (BCRC) operations team, tracks metrics and produces regular reports on operations and safety, and provides support & backup to the Production Foreman. The Production Coordinator must have the ability and desire to be cross-trained in production operations and supervision, and be able to work effectively with the Production Foreman and Maintenance Manager, as well as labor subcontractors.
This individual must be an outgoing people person who is comfortable working in a recycling production atmosphere and interacting regularly with production staff, including providing constructive feedback to line workers, and conducting trainings and eventually safety meetings. Another key responsibility is providing effective written and oral communication among different BCRC teams, management and workers.
Ideal candidate would have the following:
· Excellent people skills
· Good writing skills
· Comfortable leading small group training sessions
· Be bilingual in Spanish (preferred but not required)
· Have strong computer skills, including experience in Excel and Word
· Must be open to training within a production environment
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to: email@example.com; no phone calls will be accepted.