Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Machine Operator at our Saint Paul Park, Minnesotalocation.
Shift:2nd Shift / 3PM until production is complete (usually 8 hours) /Monday - Friday
Pay: $12.00 perhour
Job Summary:Operate various machines to ensure that qualitystandards are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure proper assembly of machine
- Ensure proper set-up according to product
- Ensures that machine is running properly and efficiently
- Adjust machine settings for proper sealing
- Clean, disassemble, and store machine as required
- Observe equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected and notify your supervisor or maintenance of any malfunctions
- Responsible for “trouble shooting,” general/preventative maintenance, and upkeep
- Ensure all GMPs/SOPs are being followed
- Follow all safety procedures, including wearing all required PPE
- Integrates Health, Safety, and Security into day to day job performance. Maintains a safe environment for all employees and self.
- Follows all State, USDA, FDA, SQF and NTB QA & Food Safety Programs and procedures including Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP and the NTB Allergen Control Program.
- Completes other duties as assigned by management.
- Reports food safety & quality problems to personnel with the authority to act.
- Inspects all ingredients, packaging, work in progress, rework & equipment prior to use for defects or potential hazards.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, and background check.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Basic Math skills
- Reading comprehension (must be able to read English)
- Multi-task oriented
· Abilityto perform repeatedly and for extended periods of time: bending, standing, reaching, climbing,twisting/turning, pushing/pulling, squatting/kneeling/stooping, walking, andgrasping.
· Abilityto exert up to 125 lbs. of force occasionally.
· Must be able to work in a controlledtemperature environment (50 degrees and below at times)
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: email@example.com
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint PaulPark MN 55071
· Online: https://www.corpmgmtgroup.com/jobopenings/