|Brooklyn Park, MN|
· Maintain customer quality requirements with assistance
· Develop skills with finish product-using techniques such as deburring, visual inspection, and chamfering using hand tools
· Verify Piece count and complete all applicable documentation for the current operation (i.e. Shop traveler sign off and first pc, inspection record sheet, and/or AQL and NCMR)
· Notify lead or supervisor of changes to travelers, routings, and runtimes
· Able to perform simple finishing operations to print and operation sheet
· May perform various dimensional inspection using specific calibrated dies or gages, or dimensional inspection systems and micrometers
Environmental Working Conditions:
· Lifting up to 10 lbs.
· This position is required to sit for extended periods of time
· Repetitive motion
· Prior production or manufacturing experience preferred.
· Maintain organization to ISO operation procedures.
· Complete all job specific required training.
· Perform duties to achieve overall business unit metrics.
· Identify areas of improvement with positive impact company wide performance metrics.
· Document changes necessary to the job traveler which reflect actual job operation.
· Effectively communicate with all levels of employees, as well as outside contractors.