Corporate ManagementGroups is currently hiring for a MIG and TIG Welder at our Bloomington, MNlocation.
Shift: 1st Shift 6:30am-3:30pm Mon-Thurs
Pay: $18-$22 per hour (More experience, HigherWage)
Job Summary: Perform welding operations/activities
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
· Ability to MIG and TIGweld, flat and horizontal position (already set up)
· Ability to provide andmaintain basic operations of robotic welder (already set up)
· Read and understandpart drawing and engineering prints
· Use currentManufacturing software accurately (PLEX)
· Inspect parts [tools:caliper, tape measure, etc.) as directed by the job inspection level
· Operate forklift,crane and other material handling operations as required
· Consistently exhibitsall desired company behaviors and follows company policies; including 5S,Safety and Continuous Improvement.
· Follows qualitypolicies/standards/procedures
· Complete MECR forms[Manufacturing/Engineering Change Request] for standard verification
· Working knowledge ofsheet metal and filler material weld characteristics [penetration, weldingsettings, etc.]
· Ability to becertified in American Welding Society – AWS certification [not all customersrequire certification]
Level II – minimum of1 year experience
· All of Level Iessential duties and responsibilities
· MIG and TIG weld inall positions
· Set up MIG/TIG Weld
· Set up robots [changefixtures, load programs]
· Make minor robotprogram adjustments
· Perform at aSolid/Full Rating. Meeting requirements in all key responsibilities [safety,quality, productivity, efficiencies, etc.]
Level III – minimum of30 months’ experience
· All of Levels I and II
· Performing at a ratingof Excellent for all key responsibilities of a Level 2 [safety, quality,productivity, efficiencies, etc.]
· Program robots,Preventative maintenance
· Train others for LevelI and II essential duties and responsibilities
· Business need forLevel III
· Perform set-ups on allequipment of specific departments. i.e. shearing, punching, bending, assembly,welding, shipping and receiving.
· Monitors welding wire,gasses and supplies
· Demonstrated abilityand desire to advance within the company
· Assists manager inwork assignments for others
· Back up fordepartmental manager when needed
· Assists in orderingconsumables
· Encourages and assistsin monitoring company behaviors [safety, attendance, flexibility, etc.]
· Assists manager in 5Saudits, project kickoffs, fixture design, etc.
· Works with Accountmanagers in resolving questions, concerns and issues.
· Perform secondarywelding / grinding as required.
Qualifications: (listall that apply)
· High school diploma orgeneral education degree [GED]
· A minimum of sixmonths of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination ofeducation and experience is preferred.
· Ability to read andcomprehend prints and drawings per level of work.
· Regular walks, useshands to handle product and reach with arms
· Frequently lift andmove up to 50 lbs.
· Exposure to movingmechanical parts
· Moderate to loud noiselevel.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: thework environment characteristics described here are representative of those anemployee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions.
Must be willing toundergo an E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: email@example.com
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint PaulPark MN 55071Online: https://www.corpmgmtgroup.com/jobopenings/