Housekeeping [Archived] - Woodbury, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Housekeeping at our Woodbury, MN location.
Shift:7:30AM-4PM Monday to Friday and 9AM-5:30PM on weekends.
Pay: $13 perhour DOE
Job Summary:Responsible for ensuring rooms and other areas of a hotel are kept clean everyday.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleans and maintains all hotel public areas, including restrooms, hallways, stairwells, etc. to meet quality standards
- Cleans bathrooms, dusts furniture and pictures, vacuums, sweeps and mops floors Empties carts of soiled linen and disposes trash
- Removes spots, insects and debris, polishes fixtures and cleans ashtrays
- Delivers items to rooms upon request and assists in cleaning guest rooms as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Minimum of High School education,post-high school education preferred
· 1 year in Housekeeping role
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouragedto call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071