|Saint Paul Park, MN|
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Fryer/Mixer Operator at our Saint Paul Park, Minnesotalocation.
Shift:1st Shift / 5AM – 1:30PM / Sat & Tues Off
Pay: $14.00 perhour
Job Summary:Operate various machines to ensure that the highestquality and correct amount of product gets properly mixed, fried, baked,wrapped and sliced.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify ingredientsused to make batches and help in finishing prep products before frying.
· Assist Depositoroperator to gather ingredients for mixing and depositing.
· Set up area wheredepositing/mixing will be prepared for the next stage of processing.
· Gather ingredientsneeded for producing/depositing.
· Scale deposited items.
· Place deposited itemscorrectly proportioned on shelves for proofing.
· Clean as we work for anorganized safe working environment.
· Label and bag allingredients prepared to use later during the day or week.
· Assist Production leadin different area/departments of food processing when requested.
· Inspects allingredients, packaging, work in progress, rework and equipment prior to use fordefects or potential hazards.
· Follows all State, USDA,FDA, SQF and NTB Quality Assurance and food safety programs and proceduresincluding Good Manufacturing Practices, HACCP and the NTB Allergen ControlProgram.
· Reports food safety andquality problems to personnel with the authority to initiate action.
· Completes other dutiesas assigned by management.
· Follow formulas to makespecific doughs
· Combine ingredients inbowls of mixing machinery
· Record LOT codes and eggtemperatures, and complete any necessary QA sheets
· Set time, speed, andcooling/heating unit controls for mixing machines so that doughs are mixedaccording to instructions.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Basic Math skills
· Reading comprehension(must be able to read English)
· Multi-task oriented
· Ability to perform repeatedly and for extended periods oftime: bending, standing, reaching, climbing, twisting/turning,pushing/pulling, squatting/kneeling/stooping, walking, and grasping.
· Ability to exert up to 125 lbs. of force occasionally.
· Ability to lift 50 lbs.
· Must be able to work ina controlled temperature environment (50 degrees and below at times) –Commissary machines only
· Must be able to work ina warm environment (Summer months) - Bakery
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: email@example.com
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint PaulPark MN 55071