Moline Line - 3rd Shift - Saint Paul Park, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Moline Line Laborer at our St. Paul Park, MN location.
Shift:3rd Shift / Sunday – Thursday / 10PM – Until work is complete(usually 8 hours.)
Pay: $12.50 perhour
Job Summary:Assist Danish Mixer to maximize efficiency in our process to sheet Danish slabsfor PHO production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify ingredients used to produce on Moline Line.
- Assist to gather ingredients for mixing or line.
- Set up area depending on what’s being produced next.
- The catcher stands at the end of the line and picks up two pieces of Danish off the line and places them on a pan in an orderly fashion, 12 pieces per a pan. Then puts the pan on an oven rack. 38 pans per a rack. Once the catcher is proficient, we begin cross training.
- The catcher- moves to a thrower position.
- The thrower- stands at the beginning of the line and picks up slabs of dough rough weight of 15lbs. and sets them on the conveyer needing the dough seams together as they stack them on the line.
- Mixing- a person must be able to lift 50 lb bags of flour up to the mixer. The mixer would be chest high on someone that is 5’6” tall. The person does not need to become a mixer.
- Label and bag all ingredients prepared to use later during the day or week.
- Assist Production lead in different area/departments of food processing when requested.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, and background check.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Able to read and write in English
· Understand food safety policies andrules
· Continuously able to work at a fastpace
· Ability to work in a physicallydemanding position
· Able to adapt to new areas
· Learn quickly and follow instructionwell
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: email@example.com
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint PaulPark MN 55071
· Online: https://www.corpmgmtgroup.com/jobopenings/