Maintenance- Upland, CA - Upland, CA
Go back to the job list
The Senior Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of all production equipment & machinery.
The Senior Maintenance Technician is responsible for the repair, maintenance and appearance of the facility.
- Completes the repairs and maintenance of production equipment and machinery.
- The duties will include trouble shooting equipment & machinery, allocating the proper spare parts to complete the repair and to maintain appropriate maintenance documentation.
- Responds to production and/of facility emergencies to maintain production output.
- Establishes priorities based on available information, work processes and current production commitments.
- Performs preventative maintenance on production equipment and machinery as defined by the set of procedures.
- Follow established procedures to maintain lubrication levels and/or to lubricate and adjust production equipment as necessary.
- Responds to safety emergencies and situations requiring immediate attention.
- Supports production as requested by the production supervisor and/or the maintenance supervisor. Including but not limited to, screw and barrel cleanings, making water hoses, relocating equipment, responding to oil and water spills.
- Maintains and repairs the facility as necessary, including drywall repair and small building projects and plumbing fixture repair.