Corporate ManagementGroups is currently hiring for a 2nd shift Entry Level Punch Press MachineOperator at our Fridley, MN location.
Shift: 2nd Shift 3:15pm – 1:45 am Monday - Thursday
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour (Depending onexperience)
Job Summary: Entry level punch press machineoperation. Operates a variety of punch press equipment to produce metal partsthat meet print specifications. May include basic machine set-up.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
- Performs all duties and responsibilities with an emphasis on safety.
- With close supervision, operates most types of punch press equipment, including coil or sheet fed presses and drill presses, by feeding and controlling their operation.
- Receives and works from work orders and prints for each job, using shop calculations/math if necessary, to ensure proper types, quantities and quality of each part are produced.
- Uses a variety of precision measuring and gauging tools to perform part inspections before and during each production run.
- Monitors machines always for proper operation.
- Completes all shop traveler and timekeeping documentation as required for each job.
- Continuous learning about machine operation in order to gain skills and proficiency to operate more complicated machines on more difficult work, including machine setup.
- Works with close supervision in coordination with other team members and other departments in the company,
- Maintains regular and timely attendance
- Initiates and participates in continuous process improvement projects when identified.
- Keeps work area clean and orderly
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Qualifications: (listall that apply)
HighSchool Diploma or GED required.
Knowledgeof shop mathematics.
The physical demandsdescribed here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonableaccommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to performthe essential functions.
Must beable to lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly during the shift.
Requiresa very high degree of precision in work where errors are costly and control,accuracy and delicate touch are required. Regularly uses hands and fingers tomanipulate a wide variety of high precision tools.
Regularlybends, twists, stoops, pushes, pulls and reaches with hands and arms. Must beable to stand or sit as needed for the entire shift.
Very keenvision and hearing is required.
Must havegood physical strength and stamina, good hand-eye coordination and gooddexterity in hand manipulation and muscle coordination.
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicantsare encouraged to apply!