Reichel Foods, LLC. and CMG are growing and looking for warehouse employees to join our team at our North plant in Rochester, MN.
Starting wage : $12.00
1st shift - 6am to 2pm
2nd shift- 230pm to 1130pm (based on plant needs)
Monday-Friday, Weekends as needed
• Weekly pay
• Competitive pay
• Holiday pay
• Health/Dental insurance
• Vacation accrual
Duties include shipping, receiving, bar-coding and physical product sorting/stacking. Other duties include transferring of goods from the Distribution Center Warehouse to the main plant by use of both mechanical and physical devices.
1. Efficient and safe loading and unloading of goods using forklifts, pallet jacks and bar-coding instruments.
2. Ensures both equipment and facilities are kept above standard by completing daily and weekly checklists.
3. Completes inventory cycle counts as required through the use of the bar-coding network along with physical counts.
4. Stores raw materials and ingredients in designated areas segregated by allergens and use by dates.
5. Completes shipping and receiving paperwork as outlined in company policies and sends paperwork to office personnel at the end of each shift.
6. Assembles raw material orders to be shipped to the plant by physically stacking items that weigh up to but not to exceed 50lbs on a continuous basis.
7. Completes Reichel product inventory on an as need basis.
8. Maintains a clean and safe warehouse at all times.
9. Other duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor.
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/WORKING CONDITIONS
Work condition includes bending, frequent movement along with lifting/stacking up to 50lbs throughout the day and being able to be standing for long periods of time in temperature that are continuously under 50 degrees.
Forklift, pallet jack, safety knife, WOW computer, and scanner.
Please stop into the CMG office to apply, 3707 Commercial Dr Sw Rochester, MN 55902, or call 507-923-4955 for more information.
We look forward to meeting you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Reichel Foods/CMG/ESSG is an equal opportunity employer.