Maintenance Mechanic - Industrial - Rochester, MN
Go back to the job list
Maintenance Mechanic- Industrial
Pay: Depending on Experience
Shift: 1st and 2nd shift available
Since 1960, this local meat processing plant has used its Midwestern work-ethic to set the innovation bar high. And now, they’re looking to add to that same team. If you are hardworking, diligent, and wanting to join an established team with a great culture and positive work environment, look no further.
- Troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic systems
- Performs preventative, monthly and annual maintenance and repairs
- Adheres to documentation standards for equipment
- Orders material needed to complete work-order
- Completes USDA/Audit Inspections
- Ability to handle Emergency Breakdown and problems concerning safety in accordance to emergency response team.
Experience and Abilities:
- 2-4 years in Industrial Maintenance position
- Electrical background
- Maintaining clean and safe work environment
- Strong mechanical background
- Understand electrical prints and mechanical drawings.
Apply immediately for immediate consideration and interview.