Human Resources Assistant
CMG is now hiring for a Part-Time Human Resources Assistant at Rochester Meat Company in Rochester, MN.
Part-Time (20-24hrs per week)
Days and Start time flexible.
Wage is based on experience and skill set.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Human Resources Assistant performs administrative tasks to support the effective and efficient operations of the Human Resources Department.
· Processes insurance benefit enrollments, changes and cancellations and assists with the annual insurance open enrollment.
· Issues COBRA notices as required, maintains records of COBRA elections, payments, and correspondence.
· Processes FMLA and Short-Term Disability paperwork.
· Answers questions from employees and refers complex questions to HR Manager.
· Maintains Safety and HR training records (paper and electronic).
· Assists with employee activities including plant meetings, cookouts, etc.
· Serves as backup for HR receptionist.
· Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma and prior related human resource experience preferred.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with employees from various cultures and backgrounds.
· The ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
Competitive Vacation Package
Great working environment
Weekly Meat Deals
If you are looking for a position you can grow with and a great company to work with, this is your opportunity!