|Sauk Rapids, MN|
Summary: To package ground beef patties according to company specifications.
Job Functions: Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or an essential function of the position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
2. Make boxes and insert liners before shift begins and during shift as needed. Change boxes on production lines when changing product runs.
3. Clean up patties from floor before breaks and at end of shift.
4. Assist with general clean up at end of shift as directed.
5. Complete other rework as needed.
6. Do daily stretches at the beginning of every shift.
7. Maintains cleanliness of work area.
8. Follows all appropriate safety rules and regulations, conduct rules, HACCP, GMP, Quality Standards and other regulations.
9. Convey hazards related with equipment to staff working near and with machines.
10. Comply with established safety and security standards by wearing appropriate personal protective equipment for tasks as directed.
11. Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
12. Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department or work crew.
13. May be selected to perform duties based upon production demands.
QuQualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Physical Demands: Requires varying degrees of pushing, pulling and reaching for patties. Must be able to continuously perform simple manipulative tasks such as packing single patties and cartons of patties. Occasionally perform difficult manipulative tasks. Able to perform tasks requiring action of muscles or groups of muscles such as walking and stooping. Able to stand for prolonged periods (8 hour shift).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
· Use hands to handle and feel; reach with hands and arms
· Climb or balance
· Talk, hear and taste or smell
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move 15-40 pounds consistently
· Pays attention to detail to ensure proper quality
Work Environment: Standing on cement floor for the entire shift. Noise: Moderate – high. Temperature: 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit range.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.