|Sauk Rapids, MN|
Summary: To operate Formax Patty Machines to form raw beef into patties according to company specifications. Run machine to appropriate standard identified on DOR sheet or advised by Supervisor.
Job Functions: Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or an essential function of the position
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
2. Identify and gather all materials to be used according to set up sheets.
3. Assist during changeover.
4. Be able to correctly operate all Formax machines and other patty equipment.
5. Clean air bars as needed.
6. Inspect stacks of fresh patties for straightness and/or paper issues.
7. Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or assistant supervisor.
8. Fill out DOR reports correctly.
9. Cross train in all areas.
10. Reduce or eliminate down time. If down time occurs use time wisely to clean machine and area.
11. Follow safety rules, conduct rules, HACCP, GMPs, LOTO Quality Standards and other regulations
12. Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
13. Take care of and properly maintain the equipment used in this job (as appropriate).
14. Suggests changes to improve working conditions and use of equipment.
15. Do daily stretches.
16. Maintains cleanliness of work areas at all times.May be selected to perform duties based upon production demands.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Physical Demands: Ability to push 300 pound tubs on wheels. Be able to lift 80-100 pounds. Requires varying degrees of pushing, pulling, bending, and lifting. Must be able to continuously perform simple repetitive and manipulative tasks. Able to perform tasks requiring action of muscles or groups of muscles such as walking and stooping, reaching, climbing. Able to stand for prolonged periods (8 hour shift).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
· Use hands to handle and feel; reach with hands and arms
· Climb or balance
· Talk, hear and taste or smell
· The employee must regularly move 80-100 pounds
· Pays attention to detail to ensure proper quality
Work Environment: Standing on cement floor for the entire shift. Noise: Moderate – high. Temperature: 40-50 degrees Fahrenheit range.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.