|Sauk Rapids, MN|
Summary: To clean and sanitize equipment and work areas throughout the plant.
Job Functions: Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, it in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you will be required to perform. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or an essential function of the position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
2. Wipe down condensation.
3. Clean offices, vacuum and mop lunchroom, locker rooms, and empty wastebaskets.
4. Clean all restrooms; including scrubbing toilets, filling toilet paper and paper towel dispensers, wiping down sinks and mirrors, empty wastebaskets, sweep and mop floors.
5. Sweep and mop all common areas.
6. Follow proper LOTO and Safety Procedures. Wears and accounts for all required PPE.
7. Document areas cleaned and pre-op inspected.
8. Follows all appropriate safety rules and regulations, conduct rules, HACCP, GMP, Quality Standards and other regulations.
9. Convey hazards related with equipment to staff working near and with machines.
10. Comply with established safety and security standards by wearing appropriate personal protective equipment for tasks as directed.
11. Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance and quality of product.
12. Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department or work crew.
13. May be selected to perform duties based upon demands.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Physical Demands Ability to lift/move 10-80 pounds continuously. Requires varying degrees of pushing, pulling and lifting. Able to perform tasks requiring action of muscles or groups of muscles such as walking, crawling, bending, climbing, and stooping. Able to stand for prolonged periods (8 hour shift). Able to work late evening until morning. 10:30 p.m.- sanitation is done. Have a good sense of smell and touch.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
· Use hands to handle and feel; reach with hands and arms
· Climb or balance
· Stoop, kneel crouch, crawl
· Talk, hear and taste or smell
· The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 80 pounds
· Pays attention to detail to ensure proper cleanliness
Work Environment: Standing on wet cement floors. Extremes of temperatures from –30 degrees Fahrenheit in freezers to 80 degrees in production area when hot hoses are in use. Limited visibility due to cold in works areas and the use of heat from water hoses. Slippery floors. Wet environment. Noise level is moderate to high. Some outdoor work.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.