Quality Control - Roberts, WI
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups is
currently hiring for a Quality Control position at our Roberts, WI. Location.
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:00am-4:00pm
Perform mechanical inspection of all finished
parts to ensure they meet the customer product specifications established.
Report any non-conforming parts to supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs daily quality
inspections during the manufacture of concrete pipe and concrete manholes.
- Performs pre-pour and post-pour
inspections and fills out inspection forms as required.
- Daily testing of concrete
including cylinder breaks, air content, slump and temperature.
- Measures steel cages and
verifies that cages are produced as per product specifications.
- Performs final inspection of
- Coordinates equipment
calibration with production personnel.
- Recommends repairs for product
- Uses lab equipment as needed to
perform quality tests and maintains them in good condition.
- Ability and willingness to
learn and be trained
- Safety minded when performing
- High school diploma or
- Experience in the construction
and/or building materials industry preferred, not required.
- Certified ACI Field Technician
Level 1 preferred, not required.
- Occasional heavy lifting may be