Press Brake Operator - 2nd Shift [Archived] [Archived] - Plymouth, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Brake Press (Cincinnati Machine) Operator at our PlymouthMinnesota, J&E Companies location.
Shift:Monday – Thursday / 3:30pm – 2:00am
Pay: $18.00 -$21.00 per hour (depending on experience.)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: · Set-up and operate Cincinnati brake press using such materials asstain lees steel cold rolled· Ability to perform math, measure part dimensions using calipers,protractor· Must be able to inspect parts and measure critical dimensions· Ability to meet production rates· Ability to read blue prints· Maintain calibrated tooling· Ability to stand for several hours· Ability to lift to 50 lbs.· Must work in a safe manner · Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 2 – 3 years of experience on PressBrake
· Must be able to set up the PressBrake from scratch or a program
· Must be able to figure out benddeductions
· Must have basic tools
· Cincinnati Press Brake Machineexperience is a plus
· Strong work ethic, along with greatattendance
· Must be able to read and interpretunder and follow verbal directions
· Proficient in shop Math
· Shop Math skills
· Ability to read blue prints
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $150 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouragedto call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071