Roll Corrugation - 2nd Shift [Archived] - Plymouth, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Machine Operator position at our Plymouth, Minnesota location.
Shift:2nd Shift / 2:30pm – 10:30pm / Monday - Friday
Pay: $18.00 perhour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reads, understands and works from blueprints and bills of materials
- Lays out, machines and has excellent knowledge of materials to be machined
- Sets up and operates all machining equipment in department (grinders, lathes, tool grinders, corrugators, etc.)
- Holds given tolerances consistently
- Determines speeds and feeds needed for the operation
- Maintains high quality consistently
- Involves close tolerances and difficult setups
- Requires minimum supervision
- Accepts and performs all other duties assigned by immediate supervisor.
- To include any and all jobs or tasks that may not be directly related to this job classification
- Manage miscellaneous projects and completes various tasks as needed
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· Vocational training in blueprintreading.
· Basic machining, and/or basicquality control experience
· Must have a minimum of one-yearvocational training or equivalent in machining
· Must have a good mathematicsbackground
· Must work with precision measuringequipment
· Physical ability to perform requiredtasks.
· Reach by extending hands or arms inany direction.
· Apply manual dexterity and visualacuity for using tools and plant equipment.
· Hear and communicate within normalparameters.
· Reading and understanding blueprints and bills of material.
· Lift 50 pounds and/or use minimalamount of force to carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $150 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouragedto call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071