Forklift Operator - Loveland, CO
Go back to the job list
Seeking for a qualified onsite forklift operator. During the course of the operation, specialized parts and equipment(weighing up to 55,000 lbs.) are moved off of and onto trucks and onsite equipment by a heavy capacity forklift. Heavy equipment or Oilfield operator experience a must.
- Properly rack and store products
- Maintain Housekeeping in assigned work area.
- Operates equipment safely.
- Perform daily checks (maintenance) of equipment.
- Maintain concise and accurate records of products moved.
- Moves levers and presses pedals to drive truck and control movement of lifting apparatus.
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area.
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Inventories materials on work floor, and supply workers with materials as needed.
- Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids, or lifting device.
- Lubricates truck, recharges batteries, fills fuel tank, or replaces liquefied gas tank.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully
- Develops alternative solutions
- Works well in group problem solving situations
- Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Observes safety and security procedures
- Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines
- Reports potentially unsafe conditions
- Uses equipment and materials properly
- HAVE to have experience lifting and loading large items excess of 30,000lbs and have Rig Out Experience.
- Obtain certificates of driving equipment and rigging to Semi
- Clean MVR