Part-Time Receptionist - Westminster, CO
Go back to the job list
Job Title: Part Time Receptionist
hift: M-F 7:00am-12:00(Noon) or 11:00am-4:00pm. Possibly full days when main receptionist is away or working on a project.
The receptionist is primarily responsible for directing incoming calls, greeting & signing in visitors, sorting mail, stocking supplies, helping with pick-up orders, checking in temps, and maintaining front area.
Minimum Job Requirements
• Ability to sit during majority of shift
• Positive & professional attitude and demeanor
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with customers & team members
• Ability to operate phone system for external calls & internal calls
• Ability to read and speak English – bilingual OK
• Organizational skills
• Willingness to follow instructions and department guidelines
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Productivity capabilities