SELECT settings.setting AS setting, settings.value AS value, settings.site_id AS siteID FROM settings WHERE settings.site_id = 1 AND settings.settings_type = 4
As a shipping clerk, you'll be responsible for monitoring the merchandise leaving a company's warehouse on a domestic and international level.
· Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates
· Assembles wooden or cardboard containers or selects preassembled containers. Inserts items into containers, using spacers, fillers, and protective padding
· Examines outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications
· Track daily shipments and report what and when orders have or will ship.
· May operate forklift truck or use hand truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping-and-receiving platform to freight trucks
· Creating shipping documents, such as invoices and purchase orders
· Strong International and domestic shipping knowledge
· UPS and Fedex experience preferred
· Understanding of how shipping brokers operate
· Solid computer skills. Microsoft office a plus. Excel and word at minimum.
· Ability to build and pack crates