& Weekends Shift ONLY
The primary purpose of this job is to operate and monitor machines used in the production of the organization’s product. May be involved in equipment set-up, calibration and maintenance of more complex assignments and/or perform finish operations.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Company Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Operates machinery used in the manufacture of products under moderate supervision.
3. Applies proficiency within discipline, completes tasks and assignments and solves routine problems with some latitude for independent judgment.
4. May be involved in equipment set-up and/or calibration of more complex assignments.
5. Loads component materials into product specific tools and/or performs finishing operations.
6. Reads and follows operating manuals, maintenance instructions and procedures.
7. Inspects parts visually and dimensionally to assure conformance to requirements.
8. Follows established documentation for product manufacturing.
9. Cleans and maintains machinery as necessary.
10. Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Technical or vocational schooling preferred.
2 - 4 years’ experience operating machinery in a regulated manufacturing environment; medical device experience preferred.
Specialized Knowledge: Working knowledge of drawings and blueprints with ability to interpret information.
Special Skills: Ability to work with small precision parts.
Other: Must have basic knowledge of visual and dimensional inspection techniques.