3rd Shift Production - Saint Paul Park, MN
Go back to the job list
Shift: 3rd Shift / 7:00pm start time until work is completed (usually 8 hours.)
Pay: $11.50 + $1.00 Shift Differential
Job Summary: Assist in tasks that produces wrapped products. Follow production schedule, numbers, and deadlines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify items to be wrapped.
- Assist operator to gather the correct items for wrapping.
- Set up area for the next stage of processing.
- Place wrapped items correctly on wrapping line.
- Help others when in need of product.
- Label and bag all ingredients prepared to use later during the day or week.
- Ability to follow formulas (specific detailed instructions), food safety, GMP’s.
- Operates various processing equipment.
- Ensures proper materials are being used and documented with accuracy.
- Ensure proper disposal of product rejected.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Able to read and write in English.
- Understand food safety policies and rules.
- Continuously able to work at a fast pace.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding position.
- Able to adapt to new areas.
- Learn quickly and follow instruction well.
- Experience: bakery and labor-intensive experience would be ideal.
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $100 Referral Bonus!