Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a Plater at our Fridley Minnesota location.
Shift: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Shift Monday-Friday
Pay: $14 or more per hour DOE.
Plater must be able to perform plating operations of metal parts to specifications required
Process will consist of zinc plating, passivation on stainless steel or chromatic conversion on aluminum May work in manual and automated process
Must work in the capacity of plater as well as racking or packing parts when necessary
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Accomplishes quality and organizational mission by completing assigned tasks as directed.
· Set-up, start-up and operate plating or coating equipment to clean and coat metal products with zinc and chromatic.
· Knowledge of electrolytic plating is required.
· Can operate a hoist to move product in and out of plating solutions in order to perform the plating process
· Removes work pieces from devices: hooks, racks, etc.
· Examines work pieces for plating defects
· Dries work pieces via compressed air station
· Mark and label work pieces in boxes, cartons, containers using marking tools.
· Measure, weigh, count parts and verify.
· Records parts, packaging and other information on designated forms and/or records.
· Confers with supporting production staff and or supervisors if instructions are not understood.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint Paul Park MN 55071