Metal Finisher [Archived] - Bloomington, MN
Go back to the job list
CorporateManagement Groups is currently hiring for a Metal Finisher at our Bloomington,MN location.
Shift: 6:30am-3:30pm Mon-Thurs
Pay: $18-$20 per hour DOE
Job Summary: Finishing and polishingproducts to the quality level required.
EssentialDuties & Responsibilities:
- Finishing products by grinding, deburring, filing, sanding, polishing to the quality level required.
- Inspect product surfaces for defects and repair as applicable.
- Able to use straight-liner, hand grinders, finishing equipment, finishing tumbler, etc.
- Utilize blueprints to perform job
- Clean equipment as needed prior to changeovers or at the end of the shift
- Able to work with various materials; carbon steel, aluminum and stainless steel
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Qualifications: (listall that apply)
· High School education or GED is arequirement.
· Previousexperience in a manufacturing environment.
· Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions,short correspondence and memos. Basicmath skills, capable of utilizing the ERP system.
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interestedapplicants are encouraged to apply!