Delta Hawk - 1st Shift - Saint Paul Park, MN
Go back to the job list
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Delta Hawk position at our Saint Paul Park, MN location.
Shift: 1st shift / 6:00am until production is complete (usually 8 hours) / Monday - Friday (3 light, and 3 heavy)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify baked items to be wrapped
- Assist operator to gather items for wrapping.
- Set up area for the next stage of processing.
- Place baked items correctly on wrapping line.
- Help others when in need of product.
- Label and bag all ingredients prepared to use later during the day or week.
- Assist Production lead in different area/departments of food processing.
- Move packing/cardboard pallets from the bakery warehouse to the shipping racking and put away. Rotate with FIFO. Date all cases accordingly as to when received.
- Keeps lead/supervisor in close contact of any items getting short in supply.
- Moving finished pallets manually to pallet wrapper.
- Loading finished pallets into trucks.
- Filling out item numbers/Julian codes on billing of ladings/communicating with drivers.
- Push/pull over 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Help wrapping place boxes on pallets.
- Moving carts, racks to keep production flowing smooth.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and obey all Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Microsoft Office Proficient.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Able to read and write in English.
- Understand food safety policies and rules.
- Continuously able to work at a fast pace.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding position.
- Able to adapt to new areas.
- Learn quickly and follow instruction well.
- Long Term Employment
- Full time hours with overtime as needed
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Shift Differential for 3rd shift
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouragedto call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071