|Saint Paul Park, MN|
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Delta Hawk at our Saint Paul Park, Minnesota location.
Shift:1st Shift / 6AM – 2:30PM / Monday - Friday
Pay: $11.50 perhour
Job Summary:Delta Hawk will assist with the baking and assemblyof fresh baked goods in a fast-paced, team-based environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Identify baked items tobe wrapped
· Assist operator togather items for wrapping.
· Set up area for the nextstage of processing.
· Place baked itemscorrectly on wrapping line.
· Help others when in needof product.
· Label and bag allingredients prepared to use later during the day or week.
· Assist Production leadin different area/departments of food processing.
· Move packing/cardboardpallets from the bakery warehouse to the shipping racking and put away. Rotate with FIFO. Date all cases accordingly as to whenreceived.
· Keeps lead/supervisor inclose contact of any items getting short in supply.
· Moving finished palletsmanually to pallet wrapper.
· Loading finished palletsinto trucks.
· Filling out itemnumbers/Julian codes on billing of ladings/communicating with drivers.
· Push/pull over 50 lbs.repeatedly.
· Help wrapping placeboxes on pallets.
· Moving carts, racks tokeep production flowing smooth.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Able to read and write in English.
· Understand food safety policies andrules.
· Continuously able to work at a fastpace.
· Ability to work in a physicallydemanding position.
· Able to adapt to new areas.
· Learn quickly and follow instructionwell.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: email@example.com
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint PaulPark MN 55071