|Inver Grove Heights, MN|
Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for a Service Technician position at our Inver Grove Heights,MN location.
Shift:1st shift / Monday – Friday / 9:00AM – 5:30PM
Pay: $15.00 perhour
A Service Technician will respond toservice calls as promptly and as efficiently as possible and in a qualitymanner. Visually inspect machines and correct any deficiencies.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform all duties as assigned bymanager/supervisor.
· Review all service tickets forroutes assigned.
· Ensure all necessary service vaninventory is stocked and accounted for.
· Maintain petty cash to cover allrefunds and unanticipated developments.
· Complete work order and serviceticket for each machine worked on and turned into receipt box each day.
· Turn in all used parts and partsreplenishment list to the parts department for replacement after each shift.
· All service keys and lock books areto be deposited in designated area when not in use and will not be left invehicles or taken home (unless in a remote area).
· Maintain Service Van in a clean andorderly condition at all times.
· Punctuality - Daily attendance ismandatory, which includes being on time and present unless otherwise approvedin advance. Stay until designated leave time.
· Appearance – be clean andwell-groomed. Required to wear client’s uniforms which include: pants/shorts,belt, shirt, socks and appropriate footwear.
· All other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Graduation from High School isrequired.
· 1 year of field experience in thelaundry business, or previous electrical, mechanical experience/education preferred.
To perform this job successfully, anindividual must have basic mechanical, problem solving, and oral/writtencommunication skills. A technician must have the discipline to work with littlesupervision and ability to handle several projects simultaneously. Computerexperience including the use of e-mail, internet, ability to navigate a partslookup software package and general ability to read diagrams. The individual must be able to lift machines, with a dolly,weight of 40-70 pounds and be able to stand/sit for most of an eight-hourshift. Position requires frequentlifting, walking, bending, twisting, reaching, squatting, and driving.
Reasonable accommodations may bemade to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: email@example.com
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint PaulPark MN 55071