Corporate Management Groups iscurrently hiring for an Entry Level Punch Press Machine Operator at our EJAjax, Fridley MN location.
Shift: 1st Shift 7:00 am – 3:30 pm Monday – Friday
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour (Depending on experience)
Job Summary: Entry level punch press machine operation. Operates avariety of punch press equipment to produce metal parts that meet printspecifications. May include basic machine set-up.
Essential Duties andResponsibilities:
· Performs all duties andresponsibilities with an emphasis on safety.
· With close supervision, operatesmost types of punch press equipment, including coil or sheet fed presses anddrill presses, by feeding and controlling their operation.
· Receives and works from work ordersand prints for each job, using shop calculations/math if necessary, to ensureproper types, quantities and quality of each part are produced.
· Uses a variety of precisionmeasuring and gauging tools to perform part inspections before and during eachproduction run.
· Monitors machines at all times forproper operation.
· Completes all shop traveler andtimekeeping documentation as required for each job.
· Continuous learning with regard tomachine operation in order to gain skills and proficiency to operate morecomplicated machines on more difficult work, including machine setup.
· Works with close supervision incoordination with other team members and other departments in the company,
· Maintains regular and timelyattendance
· Initiates and participates in continuousprocess improvement projects when identified.
· Keeps work area clean and orderly
· Performs other duties asassigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be willing to undergo anE-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Safety Protocol
· This list of duties andresponsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include otherduties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time totime.
Qualifications: (list all thatapply)
· High School Diploma or GED required.
· Manufacturing: 1 year
· Knowledge of shop mathematics.
The physical demands described hereare representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfullyperform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may bemade to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 poundsrepeatedly during the shift.
· Requires a very high degree ofprecision in work where errors are costly and control, accuracy and delicatetouch are required. Regularly uses hands and fingers to manipulate a widevariety of high precision tools.
· Regularly bends, twists, stoops,pushes, pulls and reaches with hands and arms. Must be able to stand or sit asneeded for the entire shift.
· Very keen vision and hearing isrequired.
· Must have good physical strength andstamina, good hand-eye coordination and good dexterity in hand manipulation andmuscle coordination.
Interested applicants are encouragedto apply!