Corporate Management Groups are currently hiring for a Material Handling at our Fridley, MN location.
Shift: 1st Shift 7am-3:30pm Mon-Fri
Pay: $15 per hour/DOE
Job Summary: A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; staging finished product. They would be working in the Fabrication Department and helping with materials, setting up skids, moving material, products, etc. They would also have the opportunity to run machines during down time or when needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• A variety of tasks with sit-down forktruck experience
• Moving material around on the floor shop
• Helping load up new material in the lasers
• Bringing material down to shipping and organizingmaterial
• Performs other duties as assigned.
OtherDuties and Responsibilities:
• Microsoft Office Proficient.
• Safety Protocol
• Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
• Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
• Support safety policies and programs.
• This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• High School or GED equivalent
• 1 year of manufacturing
• Long Term Employment
• Fulltime hours with overtime as needed
• Medical& Dental Benefits
• Shift Differential for 3rd shift
• Overtime- Depending on production needs
• Weekly Pay
• Direct Deposit
• $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071