Shift: 1st Shift 7am-3:30pm Mon-Fri
Pay: $15per hour/DOE
Job Summary:A material handler maintains production and distribution of product by pulling orders from inventory; delivering production materials and supplies; stagingfinished product. They would be working in the Fabrication Department and helping with materials, setting up skids, moving material, products, etc. They would also can run machines during down time or when needed
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• A variety of tasks with sit-down fork truck experience
• Moving material around on the floor shop
• Helping load up new material in the lasers
• Bringing material down to shipping and organizing material
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:• Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
• Safety Protocol
o Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
o Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
o Support safety policies and programs.
• This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include otherduties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time totime.
Qualifications: (list all that apply)
• High School or GED equivalent
• 1 year of manufacturing
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!