Corporate ManagementGroups is currently hiring for a Sorter at our Bloomington, MN at DalsinIndustries location.
Shift: 6:30am-3:30pm Mon-Thurs,
Pay: $14 per hour
Job Summary: Remove metal parts from metal skeleton. Accurately countparts and check for quality.
Essential Duties &Responsibilities:
· Remove metal parts from metalskeleton
· Count parts that have been pulled
· Identify the quality level of partsthat are being pulled
· Attention to detail
· Remove laser dross by manuallyscraping, sanding or grinding
· Meets department standards forquality and accuracy
· Lift up to 50 lbs.
· Operate a forklift
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be willing to undergo anE-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Safety Protocol
o Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rulesand procedures.
· This list of duties andresponsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include otherduties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time totime.
Qualifications: (list all thatapply)
· Metal experience in amanufacturing environment desired.
· The work environment characteristicsdescribed here are representative of those an employee encounters whileperforming the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations maybe made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essentialfunctions. Noise level in the work environment is moderate to high.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required tostand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects or tools, andreach with hands and arms.
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!