Corporate Management Groups are
currently hiring for a Sheet Metal Fabrication position at our Fridley company
Shift:2nd Shift Monday-Thurs
3:30pm – 1:45am
Pay: $15.00 -$16.00 per hour DOE
level sheet metal fabrication. Fabricates sheet metal parts using one or all
the following types of machines: brakes, shears, notches and turret punching
machines. Performs some types of operations including set-up and machine
Essential Duties and
- Performs all duties and responsibilities with an
emphasis on safety.
- Operates most sheet metal machines such as brakes,
shears, notches and turret punching machines.
- Receives work orders and prints and use shop
calculations/math if necessary. Works from complex drawings, prints,
templates and specifications.
- Use a variety of machines, hand tools, and measuring
instruments to cut and form pieces to required dimensions.
- Performs highly diversified work involving close
tolerances with a basic understanding of blank sizes and bend allowances.
Uses precision measuring instruments to check for accuracy.
- Monitors machines always for proper operation.
- Works with close supervision in coordination with other
team members and other departments in the company
- Maintains regular and timely attendance.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be willing to undergo an
E-Verify, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Notifies supervisor when sheet metal
materials are not available in department storage.
- Continuous learning regarding machine knowledge and
ability in order to gain skills and proficiency in basic machine
- Keeps assigned area clean and orderly.
- Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety
rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
- This list of duties and responsibilities is not
all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and
responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be
able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1 year or equivalent of manufacturing
- Ability to read and write in English in order to follow
The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. A detailed physical analysis is attached or can be provided.
Must be able to lift to 50 pounds
repeatedly during the shift.
Requires a very high degree of
precision in work where errors are costly and control, accuracy and delicate
touch are required.
Must be able to stand or sit as
needed for the entire shift.
Must have very keen vision and
Must have good physical strength and
stamina, good hand-eye coordination and good dexterity in hand manipulation and
- Long Term Employment
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Overtime - Depending on production needs
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
- $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged
- Phone: 651-666-3883
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint Paul Park MN 55071
- Online: https://www.corpmgmtgroup.com/jobopenings/