Purchasing Assistant - Loveland, CO
We are looking for 3 temporary associates to support the purchasing group.
Go back to the job list
Main responsibilities will be data entry supporting the purchasing manager with spreadsheets, customer service and procurement details.
Skills and Abilities:
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent PC/system skills.
• Always maintain strict confidentiality
• Detail oriented, strong sense of initiative and self-motivated.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Organize and manage multiple priorities.
• Work independently, possess excellent analytical skills and enjoy detail-oriented work.
• Take ownership and see work projects through to completion.
• Experience in downloading and uploading files.