Corporate Management Groups are currently hiring for Metal Racker at our Fridley company location.
Shift: 1st shift 6am-2pm, 2nd shift 2pm-10pm,3rd shift 10pm-6am
Pay: $10.50, $10.75 and $11.00
The Racker can set-up, operate and/or tend plating or coating equipment to coat metal or plastic products with chromium, zinc, copper, nickel or other metals to product in order to decorate surfaces by attaching parts to racks via a variety of hook/attachment configurations. Includes electrolytic processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Accomplishes quality and organizational mission by completing assigned tasks as directed
· Set-up, operate and/or tend plating or coating equipment to coat metal or plastic products with chromium, zinc, copper, nickel or other metals to product in order to decorate surfaces. Includes electrolytic processes.
· Immerse objects to be plated or coated into cleaning solutions or spray of conductive solutions to prepare for the plating process.
· Removes work pieces from devices: hooks, racks, and cathode bars
· Examines work pieces for plating defects
· Dries work pieces via compressed air station
· Measure, weigh and count parts and verify with Sales Orders
· Clean supporting containers, materials, supplies, etc. in work area as directed
· Removes buildup of plating materials from racks using a hammer and/or compressed air and coats racks with appropriate material
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: email@example.com
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint Paul Park MN 55071