DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Verify UL tracking number on box labels before applying to box.
· Read and understand all Quality file requirements and any special procedures for the job.
· Review supplied production approved sample and operator sample as required.
· Understand emergency stopping procedures for the equipment you are operating.
· Operate injection molding machines.
· Operate various support equipment. (i.e., sonic welders, drill presses, mills, arbor presses)
· Record and report production results and scrap produced to the lead operator. (i.e., Production Record)
· Follow all Start Procedures, Restart Procedure & Last Part Procedure and End Of Run Procedure as necessary. In specific retention of all necessary samples based on run status.
· Perform inspection procedures and methods per Quality file and/or as directed by Quality Manager.
· Package product in accordance to packaging section of the Quality file. Check with Lead Operator for any special box quantities based on order size.
· Notify Set-Up Technician to correct molding defects.
· Maintain consistent cycle times for semi-automatic operation; verify standard cycle time located in the Quality file raw material data page. Report all discrepancies to the Lead Operator for corrective action.
· Submit all document changes through the Quality Manager.
· Sweep & cleanup work area after each shift.