Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a CDL B Driver at our Golden Valley, Minnesota location.
Shift: 1st Shift / 7:00am – 4:00pm / Monday – Friday / 1 Saturday per month
Pay: $18.00 per hour
Job Summary: Deliver products to stores accurately and safely. Pick up product at airport. Load trucks for delivery/pick-up. Count and stock incoming products. Pack product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Deliveries to customers; must ensure all products ordered are delivered in an accurate and timely manner
· Ensure that all product deliveries meet customer and Company standards, to include accurate and timely completion of all necessary paperwork
· Accurate and timely product pick-up as needed
· Assist in loading trucks, ensuring that all items needed are loaded and that trucks are loaded properly to maintain product quality and ensure ease of unloading at destination
· Responsible for notifying manager of any customer/vendor concerns or problems that may arise
· Maintain truck and equipment, including pre-trip vehicle inspections, documentation and immediate reporting of any needed repairs
· Ensure that vehicle is maintained, cleaned and operational at all times
· Assist with warehouse duties, including assisting couriers, working in coolers/freezer and general cleaning
· Consistently practice and support all safety rules and guidelines
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· Must be willing to undergo an E-Verify.
· Safety Protocol
o Stop any observed unsafe acts, and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
o Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
o Support safety policies and programs.
· This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Valid Class B commercial driver’s license with air brake endorsement and a good driving record
· Must participate in all drug/alcohol tests and physicals, which are mandatory by the DOT
· Must be self-motivated and be able to handle multiple priorities at one time
· Must be able to represent the Company to customers, vendors and general public in a consistently reliable and professional manner
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must be flexible on work hours
· Excellent knowledge of fish and seafood products
· Driving knowledge of the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area and airport
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Must be detail oriented and have excellent follow through on documentation and procedures
· Must have good problem-solving skills
· Ability to quickly adapt and respond to job environment and industry changes
· Skill in operating 26,001+ lb. straight trucks
· Ability to safely lift 75 lbs. on a regular basis
· Consists of driving to various towns/cities and businesses.
· May drive in rain, snow, etc.
· Deliveries consist of dock-to-dock loading and unloading and also hand-to-dock loading and unloading.
· Consists of concrete floors, cold, wet and damp surroundings.
· May have odors of fish.
· Long Term Employment
· Medical & Dental Benefits
· Overtime - Depending on production needs
· Weekly Pay
· Direct Deposit or Money Network Card
· $200 Referral Bonus!
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply!
· Phone: 651-666-3883
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Address: 404 Broadway Ave Saint Paul Park MN 55071
· Online: https://www.corpmgmtgroup.com/jobopenings