|Saint Paul Park, MN|
Shift:3rd Shift / Sunday – Thursday / 7PM – 3:30AM
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00,depending on experience.
Job Summary: Assist the department supervisor in daily activities: includingmonitoring duties performed in the department to ensure the utmost efficiency,training new and existing personnel, and reporting all concerns immediately tothe department supervisor or the supervisor on duty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Able to perform all the duties ofdepartment personnel.
· Know how to use and operate theequipment, software and/or tools required by the department to completeassigned tasks.
· Train and develop new and existingpersonnel.
· Schedule, prioritize and monitoremployee work performance to assure speed and accuracy.
· Take over the duties of any absentpersonnel.
· Monitor daily progress and assistswhen applicable.
· Perform other projects and duties asassigned by the supervisor.
· Assist supervisor and act at his/herdirection.
· Ensures all associates in thedepartment are working in a safe manner (following all safety procedures)
· Ensures all associates are followingall GMPs and SOPs
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
· High School Diploma or equivalentwork experience.
· Minimumof 6 months experience in assigned department or prior equivalent experience.
· Abilityto lead a group of people
· Basicmath skills
· Ableto adapt readily to change
Interested applicants are encouragedto call or apply in person at:
Corporate Management Group
404 Broadway Avenue Saint Paul Park, MN 55071