Corporate Management Groups is currently hiring for a Mechanical Assembler at our Blaine location.
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:30am-8:30am $13.00-$16.00 per hour DOE
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Read, interpret and follow basic diagrams, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately assemble equipment and products
· Utilize handheld, electric and pneumatic tools
· Complete electro-mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies, gear motor assemblies, cable and wire harness assemblies
· Inspect, test, and adjust completed units to ensure that units meet specifications, tolerances, and customer order requirements.
· Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
· Inspect and then pack and crate parts for shipping.
· Provide hands on job function training to coworkers as needed.
· Maintains a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
· High School Diploma or GED
· Some mechanical assembly experience may be required
· Basic reading skills. Must be able to follow directions as written
· Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
· High attention to detail and self-motivation skills
Physical demands and abilities
· Lifting 20 pounds on a repetitive basis, lifting 50 pounds intermittently, or push/pulling 100 pounds occasionally
· Regularly perform repetitive tasks
· Regularly possess manual dexterity to put parts or pieces together quickly and accurately
· Vision abilities required include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus